Sunday 20 April 2008

Wednesday / Sunday – consistently inconsistent


Wednesday here (webcam).


Wednesday at a swell magnet - Xagó - some 4 hours West (photo by Jaider).

Thursday brought 2-3’ onshore windswell mush (no photo).


Friday and almost flat (webcam). Anyway we had been invited to a wedding in the evening, three hours inland, so no surfing.



Came back for Saturday pm and got nice waves in Zarautz. Most of the bros and pros were at the shorebreak so I opted for the left. Wish I had used the bonzer, though, as it was small but very clean.


Same day (Saturday) beyond the Bay. By Dani and with no photoshop. Nice. We also got one -rainbow- in Zarautz.

This morning (Sunday) I went to Lafitenia. BIG mistake: I got two waves in two hours. Too many people but too few surfers out there. I should have stayed at home and gotten a few closeouts on top of my head; I'm sure i'd have had more fun.

On a brighter note, the blogs for the Surfilm Festibal are up and running. The two of them: one in Spanish and one in English. I hope you enjoy them. Updates will be slowly increasing as we approach the dates of the Festi.

Over & out.

No comments: