Tuesday 8 April 2008

Last weekend – lazy

No real swell to speak of: strong easterlies that didn’t bring anything good this side of the Bay. Seen pictures of clean waves further West on Saturday/Sunday, but very small (although rideable).

Xagó (4 hours west) on Saturday by Jaider.


Same place, same time by Chuck.


Went to BCN -to visit my parents- and the Med was about the same size as home (1’ wind swell).

Had fun finishing the last Pit Pilot (huge improvements since being bought; let’s hope they don’t lose their irreverence) and had LOTS of fun starting the new issue of Surfing World (first since i subscribed): great hardcore Australian mag. I especially liked the North Narrabeen part and I am looking forward to read the Great Ocean Road piece tonight.

No real swell on the horizon for the next days, at least not until the weekend. Good, because my back is killing me.

Two surf film festivals to look forward to: Saint Jean de Luz & Donosti. I truly hope we’ll get to watch some of those films that the whole net talks about.

Over & out.

No comments: