Thursday 10 April 2008

This week - horrible

What do you do when there's hardly any surf and the weather is horrible? You don't surf.

And still, there's been some waves far, far West of here, almost beyond the limits of the Bay; here are a couple of pictures from yesterday (wednesday).



Photo of Awakate styling in Pantín, courtesy of Dani.


Photo of unknown courtesy of David Simó aka Awakate. Same place, same time.


That same day, I checked the beach after work and this is what I got.

Almost the wave of the day.

The wave of the day.

I decided not to surf as my back was still a bit sore. Now I regret it. Today it was so horrible I didn’t even want to waist a digital photo on it.

Off to London tomorrow morning for a long weekend of teas and art. Looks like I’m going to miss some okayish waves on Saturday. Might be able to have a late one on Sunday as we are landing at around 2pm.

Btw, it looks like my idea of doing the official blog of the Surfilm Festibal has been accepted. Cool. I’ll post the url as soon as we launch it.

Over & out.

No comments: