Wednesday 18 June 2008

Today – summer!!

While we were enduring muddy chocolate-like water at home yesterday, things looked much nicer further West:

Pantin (out of the bay) by Dani.


Salinas by Clau.

Today i had to go to France: Anglet first, and Capbreton later. Today summer arrived; it was about time. Normally this time of the year my pair of slaps/flip-flops/sandals/whatever you want to call them are halfway through their life cycle. This year they still are (almost) brand new. Anyway, I had a little surf in Anglet (tiny, tiny, tiny) and while in Capbreton I took this picture of the famous bunkers in what seemed a swimming pool.


I might not be able to log in until Sunday night. We have a nice swell arriving tomorrow, and tomorrow night I’m planning to sleep in the van somewhere in the French forest, to get the best of it on Friday am. And then it’s on to the Cosmic Children Festival.

Over & out.

No comments: