Sunday 7 September 2008

Sunday - Comic Strip # 6

Any given day




Excuse my absence, but since we came back from Portugal that we are receiving people non stop at home... and the workload doesn't diminishes either. Later on I will upload the last photos and news, but meanwhile here is a little comic strip I finished yesterday after a couple of similar surfs I had this week.
In Zarautz for the early one (both on Thursday and Friday) with nice conditions I started both surfs with a great righhander that enabled me to carve a couple of times and make me look a better surfer than I actually am... only to spend the rest of the session looking for a similar wave hopelessly. As time passed by (and the unavoidable run to the office grew nearer) I made more and more mistakes and wrong choices. At the end of both surfs I had a bitter taste in my mouth: sure I had had a very good wave... but I had had one and one only.
Thank's Huey for Selective Memory: right now, while I'm stuck at home with a mild case of throat infection, the only thing I remember from my last two surfs are the couple of great rights I got..
Over & out

No comments: