Sunday 19 July 2009

Last week’s highlights


Hossegor on Thursday morning. Courtesy of Jeff Ruiz.
-meeting Tyler & Jennifer and surfing with them at Guéthary and taking them out for tapas around Donosti. Glad to meet you guys.


-surfing for my very first time a wave I had heard quite a lot but never surfed before. It’s a reefbreak, not too far from home and it’s more of a winter wave (requires big swells), but it worked on Wednesday (on-shore) and now I know I’ll get there more often.


-trying my Bing Synchronizer as a quad. It works much better than as a bonzer in “not so fast and hollow” waves, and can provide for a good alternative until my new quad is ready as an everyday board.


-checking the forecast and seeing that we might be in for a whole week of waves and light winds.


Stoked.

No comments: